Sharing is caring!
Vijay Dashami is celebrated each year at the end of Sharad Navratri. Vijayadashami or Dussehra is one of India’s most joyous and celebrated Hindu festivals. It falls just after Navratri which is a nine-day festival in honour of Durga. Twenty days before Diwali, the festival of lights, it falls.
This day is the triumph of good over evil. Ravana, King of Lanka, is defeated by Lord Ram, King of Ayodhya. It will also be observed on the tenth of the month Ashwin (October 5). This auspicious event will be celebrated by people from all over the country with great enthusiasm. The destruction of evil will be represented by the burning of the effigies of Ravana.
Wish your family, friends, employees or customers a very happy Dussehra with these amazing Dussehra wishes and messages.
Happy Dussehra Wishes, Messages and Images 2022
- Enjoy the positive aspects of your life and fight any evil that crosses your way. We wish you to always be joyful and lead an active and healthy lifestyle. Happy Dussehra 2022
- I hope that all your problems and worries will be solved. Happy Dussehra!
- Learn to praise and not be jealous. Have a wonderful Dussehra!
4. Happy Dussehra for you and all your loved ones. God bless you and your family. Rama gives you courage and strength to pursue the righteous path.
5. May Goddess Durga grant you all your wishes and grant you well-being, prosperity and happiness. Happy Vijaya Dashami 2022!
6. On the auspicious day of Vijaya Dashami, burn all your greed, anger as well as delusion, hatred and selfishness by burning the image of Ravana. Have a blessed and prosperous Dussehra!
7. Hope all your worries smoke up with the Ravana. Make sure you are always content and be successful in all aspects of your life. Smile, and enjoy your day!
8. This Dussehra will you and your loved ones be blessed with happiness, wealth and happiness. Happy wishes to you and your family this Dussehra!
9. This auspicious time I wish that the colours and happiness of this celebration be all the time! Happy Dussehra!
10. Let Lord Rama continue to shower his blessings on you. Let your life be full of happiness and prosperity. Happy Dussehra!
11. Let God Ram keep lighting your way to success and may you be able to win in all areas of your life. Happy Dussehra!
12. Have only positive and joyful thoughts surround you. Then, burn all negativity using the idol of Ravana. Have a great Vijayadashami!
13. All things of your life will be successful if Lord Rama continues to guide you. Jai Shri Ram. Happy Dussehra!
14. Dussehra is a great occasion to burn your ego, hatred and anger. Happy Dussehra!
15. All my best wishes for a happy Vijayadashmi All your wishes be granted by Goddess Durga and you will find success, happiness, and health.
16. All your problems will be resolved this Dussehra. All my best wishes for peace and happiness.
17. This Dussehra may bring joy and prosperity to your life and help you forget all of the misery and darkness on Earth. We are very proud of Vijayadashami.
18. Lord Rama, give you the strength and courage to follow the path of virtues and righteousness. Vijayadashmi, my best wishes!
Read more: Why is Dussehra celebrated?
19. Today is the day to remind us that good always wins over evil. Let us never forget it. Happy Dussehra!
20. I wish you the best in banishing negative thoughts from your mind. This is what Lord Ram did for all evils on Earth. Happy Dussehra to all!
21. You may be blessed with the best blessings of Shri Rama. Here are my best wishes for your health, wealth and happiness.
22. Let’s all let go of our negative characteristics and become a better version ourselves. All of you a Happy Vijaya Dashami.
23. This Dussehra, may you be blessed with all the good in the world. Jai Shri Ram.
24. All your dreams may come true this Dussehra Here’s wishing everyone a Happy Vijaya Dashami. Jai Shri Ram.
25. Celebrate Shri Rama’s victory over Ravana. Celebrate the victory of the good over evil — a Happy Dussehra to your family.
26. On the auspicious day of Vijaya Dashami, may Shri Rama bestow his most precious blessings upon you. May goodness and truth prevail. Happy Dussehra.
27. Celebrate Maa Durga’s victory over Mahishasura. Celebrate the triumph of good over evil. Here’s wishing everyone a happy Dussehra.
28. All that you wish for on the auspicious festival Dussehra, may Goddess Durga bless. You will succeed in eliminating evil from your life. Happy Vijaya Dashami.
Read more at Typsy Town
Sharing is caring!