Read this quick and easy pancake recipe which makes for a perfect breakfast for busy mornings.
- Maida(or all-purpose flour) 2 cups
- Baking powder 1 tablespoon
- Baking soda 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Sugar 11/2 tablespoon
- Milk. As per need
- Nutella(or Chocolate Syrup)
- Fruit of your choice
- Butter (or vegetable oil) 1 tablespoon
1. Add all the dry ingredients and mix well.
2. Add butter to the mixture.
3. Then slowly add milk to the mixture and whisk it well to make a thick consistency.
(Note: Make sure there are no lumps in the mix.)
4. Now, grease a non-stick pan with oil. Use a serving spoon to pour a considerable amount of pancake batter onto the pan. Cook on low flame.
5. When you start seeing bubbles on the top side, it’s a sign that the lower side is cooked.
6. Now, flip to the other side.
7. Spread Nutella or any chocolate syrup on your pancake.
8. Add a chopped fruit of your choice to it. (My personal preference is bananas. You may add strawberries, blueberries, apples, oranges, kiwi, etc.)
Your quick pancake breakfast is ready. Enjoy it.