Sharad Navratri is celebrated as the nine-day-long celebration with extraordinary shows and pomp all over India. Sharad Navaratri 2022 will begin on Monday, 26 September and ends on Wednesday, 5 October.
During the nine days of Navratri, devotees worship the nine holy avatars of Goddess Durga. Navratri is India’s most prestigious festival. This auspicious and most anticipated festival, also known as Nauratri, is celebrated four times a year. To make Navratri more joyful and blessed, people send each other Navratri wishes.
Sharad Navratri, like Chaitra Navratri (Hindu celebration), praises the feminine force and soul of the nine symbols of Goddess Durga. The celebration is also known as the Maha Navratri. It is celebrated on Shukla Paksha, a Hindu month of Ashvin (September to October) and includes Durga Puja across India. Sharad Navratri, which is celebrated to nine goddess Shakti avatars, is dedicated to them.
- Hailaputri– The daughter of the mountain
- Brahmacharini The female who practices Brahmacharya
- Chandraghanta wears a half-moon-shaped bell on her forehead
- Kushmanda is the one who has the power to live in the sun
- Skandamata– Mother of the war God “Skanda”.
- Katyayani– Born to End Bull Demon “Mahishasura”.
- Kaalratri– Goddess of Death
- Mahagauri– Goddess of purity
- Siddhidatri – owns natural healing powers
According to legends, Goddess Durga was believed to have killed Mahishasura at this time. This celebration is called Vijayadashami Dussehra, which marks the 10th day after Lord Rama killed Ravana to save Sita.
Also Read: How to Stay Organized At Workplace?
Here are 21 Sharad Navratri Wishes to Send To Your Loved Ones
- May Goddess Durga’s divine power shower all her blessings upon you and your family. Happy Sharad Navratri!
- Let us pray that Maa Durga bestows all her blessings on you and your family during the coming Navratri. Happy Navratri!
- Navratri was dedicated to devotees of the great Goddess Maa Durga. I wish you peace and harmony this year. Happy Navratri!
- May Goddess Durga bless your life with wealth, fortune, and health! Your prayers will bring you happiness and success. Happy Sharad Navratri 2021!
5. I hope you are blessed with joy and that everything you desire comes true on this special occasion of Sharad Navratri. Shubh Navratri to all!
6. May Goddess Durga grant you the strength to overcome all obstacles in your daily life. Shubh Navratri!
7. May the divine and auspicious occasion of Sharad Navratri bring you joy, health, and prosperity. We wish you and your family a happy and prosperous Sharad Nvratri!
8. Wishing that the beauty, joy, and happiness of Maa Durga’s propitious celebration will stay with you for all nine days and forever. Cheerful Sharad Navratri 2021!
9. Let the nine nights and days of Navratri bring you much luck and well-being! To you and your family, Happy Sharad Navratri!
10. The nine divine avatars from the amazing Goddess Durga will bless you with fame, fortune, health, wealth and happiness on these nine days. Have a happy Navratri.
11. May the Divinity of Goddess Durga protect you and all your loved ones forever. Enjoy this beautiful event of Navratri together with your family members and friends!
12. I pray that Goddess Durga will be there for you every day to protect you from any and all problems. Happy Navratri 2021!
13. May your Navratri be filled with great happiness and well-being! Have a cheerful Navratri!
14. May Goddess Durga fill your life with happiness, thriving and karma. I wish you and all your family a happy Sharad Navratri.
15. The nine-day-long Sharad Navratri periods are favorable and bring energy, wealth, and knowledge to your life. Happy Navratri!
16. We wish you a wonderful nine nights of devotion, joy, happiness, and spirituality. May Maa shower her blessings over you. Shubh Navratri!
17. May you be blessed with the divine blessings of Maa Durga and the great power of Maa Durga to make progress in all your endeavors. A very Happy Navratri to your family and you!
18. The auspicious occasion Navratri has a mystical quality. It transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary, darkness into light, and despair into bliss. Happy and prosperous Navratri 2021!
19. Maa Durga blesses you and all your family with all of her divine blessings and great endowments! From my family to yours, Shubh Navratri
20. Have a wonderful and joyful Navratri 2021! With the Sharad Navratri’s beginning, I wish you the best of poojas and celebrations!
21. Navratri comes to you with a cheerful and joyful atmosphere, blessed by divine blessings. I hope that you feel the spirit and have fun as the entire family celebrates Navratri 2021. I am happy to send you my sincere wishes for Navratri 2021!
This list of Sharad navratri messages and wishes will help you send heartfelt messages to your loved ones. You can also share these short wishes on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.